Sunday, March 1, 2009

A 'Wider' View


I did purchase that wide angle lens prior to my Belgium departure yet I used it barely 15 minutes while I was on my trip....a result of a much too rushed site seeing trip. I lucked out and purchased it used from someone that decided they just weren't a 'wide angle' type photographer. Of course....that had me a bit concerned as to the justification for my purchase. It came in use if even just for those 15 minutes while in Belgium but I refuse to just 'let it sleep' for any amount of time. As all other lenses do...it brings it's own point of view to my 'album' of photos. Lexi really isn't as short and squatty as this picture may depict....although....her paws and head are quite large but not so disproportianately as it seems here. I believe, in the end, that I will find much use for this 'wider' view in my future photo shots. So...I have to thank that person for...not being a wide angle photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment