Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ghastly....kind of Ghostly


There have been many times when I have arrived home to find a light on that I could swear up and down I turned off before I left, a door open that I am sure I closed, noises I hear that I can't figure out where it came from or what made it. Nights when sitting on the couch I have sat frozen to the spot as I watch my Lexi girl act as if there is something in the next room. So once in a for all...I had to ask the question as to the presence of...ghostly beings residing in my home of 1880. I was informed that there seems to be ....not one, or two...but four 'children' present...and quite comfortable with their surroundings. Okay...I'm okay with this. Really I am...as long as it continues to be as harmless as it is thus far. I was attempting to do the 100 step concept of creative photography as well as some further use from my new lens addition of a wide angle....and eerily enough resulted with this ghastly....ghostly view of the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment