Monday, March 2, 2009

Nite Lights

I just love all the different 'views' my camera shares with me. I know I have so much to learn. I know I am really so very much an amateur at this and hope that someone out there will someday enjoy my photography as much as I (of course, without my Nikon...where would I be...thank you dear daughter for the wonderful recommendation). Maybe they are all just so simple...maybe they are all just, well, accidents perse, and maybe they do really just bore the true photographer...but that's okay because realistically...they only need to please me, myself, and I.
You may not realize how many different views of this area I have shared. This, yet another, presented itself just at dusk with the hues and shadows being reflected from the simple street lights. This was taken through my window that overlooks the park....and although I didn't think my camera would take the shot without a flash (which I knew would just reflect off of the window if I used it) it captured it just....so picture perfect...in my eyes atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment