Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Boundaries


This was an attempt at the 100 step creativity. 100 steps out the back door....to the border...the boundaries of my yard...the boundaries for my Lexi. For all general purposes, she is fully aware that she is not to wander to the other side....she can't cross that line...unless I am with her...unless she has my permission. The subject of many of my photos right now being....'a different view'......I took these, as I am sure you can see...with the different focal points, near and far. It still fascinates such a simple person and oh so amateur photographer as myself as to the different views that can so simply be created. So much to learn...so much to ingrain in the creative waves to allow for repetition and hopefully perfecting other opportunities. And....a thought for expanding on this one...possibly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment