Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Through the Window



I came home a bit early today to prepare for a visit from a realtor to get input on whether it is a good time or not to try to sell. Well, I'm sure you all know the answer to that one. It's all good...it's all good. During my quick cleaning frenzy prior to their arrival, I also was wishing that I had more daylight hours before and after working hours in order to focus on this very important, and currently challenging and creative 'to do' that I have each and every....taking a photo...one simple photo. (...constantly reminding myself that daylight savings would start soon.) As I pulled open the curtains and rolled up the shades to dust off the window sills and let some light into the spare bedroom upstairs....this was very pleasingly smiling at me, giggling in joy, that I had found it....on the window....overlooking the streets...waiting so ecstaticly to be my next photo guinea pig. Mother Nature continues to amaze me.
(A black and white version)



PS...have I told you how much I am really enjoying my new Nikon???? ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment