Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why 'Owl' ?

So I've been asked, why 'Owl'? Am I fully 'feathered'? Am I....like really intelligent (really...how intelligent is an owl?) Do I have 'bird legs'? Live in a tree? Eat dead animals? Well...I can tell you its not because I can turn my head 360 or 180 degrees. It's more because of my sleeping habits, I guess you could say. I've always been a very light sleeper and for most of my existence have been noted for being up late like a 'niteowl'....even though I again rise with the other 'early birds'.....not to mention the fact that I have a very deep love for our avian friends and particularly owls (although I do love penguins but couldn't particularly get used to a pen name of ...well I don't know...penny, penguin, pengy. Now, of course, owl is just a penmanship thing. No one really calls me that in 'real life'. Just to confirm....really, I'm not covered with feathers with really skinny feet and my head is on straight (atleast right now).....well.......

PS...I am not the one with the floppy ears!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment