Friday, May 29, 2009

Neighborly Gifts

I really do have some awesome neighbors at my current residence. They provide me with alot of wonderful things....


Some one to chat with

Friendly relaxing evenings

Girls night out

Friends for my Lexi

Sharing of plants, remedies, food, books....just life in general


Between myself and my neighbor on this side of the street is an 'abandoned house' that on most days....can be a real eyesore and concern. My back yard is an 'L' shape and runs behind this home and that of my neighbors on the other side. At the end of this 'L' shape is my rasberry patch and many days I wander down to check it out. And on any particular day....I am greeted through my neighbors by fence by their sweet dogs....3 of them with such different personalities....and then some really awesome 'garden friends' that distract me greatly from my initial intention of walking to the rasberry patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment