Friday, July 31, 2009

Unexpected Discoveries

My favorite days in the whole wide world are days when I discover another awesome place that I can explore.


It's the day before the family reunion....that...I...am...hosting.

I should be home preparing.

I'm supposed to be out running around gathering up the last minute menu items.

My house needs a bit more cleaning as I know people will want to wander in since the reunion is in the park right next door.


Instead...once again...I let someone coax me into going on a so called...short trip...to take care of something not even related to the reunion.....


But how can I complain when I found...another pathway to...peace and tranquility. Another 'get away' spot to 'walk and ponder' amidst.


I found....this............

No comments:

Post a Comment