Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rain Drops




I took a photography class not too long ago where the instructor joked throughout the session and field trip about "creating your own raindrops"...with a spray bottle...for photographs. Something I've never done before. Hadn't even thought about it. When we did the field trip, some of the other photographers were using that technique and I lucked out in having come in behind some of them where some of their "raindrops" remained.
This weekend....as we prepared for a second day of fishing...I noticed there were still rain drops from the mid afternoon rain on the flowers flourishing in the wild gardens on the property. What fun...capturing what I could...quickly. Again, I didn't use a tripod....I should have...but I still was able to capture some 'naturalities', some Mother Nature wonders.
I like the raindrops. The fuzzy edges. The dreamy looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment