Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The EXIT

This one bugged me for some time today. It seemed every time I walked this small hallway to go to the ladie's room or the kitchenette area or the 'accounting' room....this EXIT sign...although very still and non flashing...it seemed to blink at me. I'm pretty sure I heard little voices coming from it.....Patsy, Trisha, Patricia....Patricia Ann....you know what you have to do. Just do it. Let the pride go. You can't always be....superwoman.

I know it's true....life has it's way...of redirecting me and not always in the way I would like...but then if it did...I would be retired and spending much more time doing....this....learning my photography. But... I'm not....I'm still....trying to take care of too many other people and therefore....with my current life style of rising at wee dark hours and not returning until evening hours with responsibilities of my dog, family members, loved ones and having been raised with that guilt perspective of ....need I say....
Well....I know the sign is right....I must exit the 365 day project....which I'm sure you've already noticed. But...I'm still focused on that goal...of being a wonderful photographer...finding the wonders of the world through my lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment