Monday, March 16, 2009

Solarized

On one of our much needed 'escape from winter Indian Summer Days', we took a walk on a new hiking trail....five miles long....to soak up some sun while getting a bit of much needed exercise. Although spring is supposedly here, winter stills attempts to hang on...or atleast to remind us with its lack of much 'color' in landscape unless browns and 'muds' strike your fancy.



What with winter having hit when fall wasn't even quite complete last year, there is still many signs of fall laying about under the melted snowy pathways.



I'm still learning the settings on my Nikon (or any other camera for that matter) and what with the bright sun...well it wasn't the best day of trial shots. It didn't help that my viewing screen was hard to see with the reflection of that bright ball in the sky. What with summer coming around...or atleast some sunnier days...I probably should invest in the piece of equipment that will allow that viewing screen to be a bit more helpful in reviews.



So I played with this one on my software that came with my HP Photosmart Printer and made it a bit more 'artistic' by 'solarizing' it. Well.... I thought it was cool.






No comments:

Post a Comment