Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daisy Days


I love daisies and sunflowers. I would much rather have a bouquet of them then roses. Oh I love my roses...but I enjoy them more in the yard...although I guess I do just about any flower...enjoy them more in the yard than in a vase...not that I don't like bouquets in the house...actually I guess I like flowers just about any where...but if I had to choose between indoors or out...of course it would have to be out...because I prefer to be out more than I do in.....because when I'm in, I feel I should probably be doing something like cleaning or paperwork...and I'd much rather work in the yard, digging in the dirt...moving it from one spot to another...and as much as I hate weeding...I would much rather pull weeds than clean house....and it has often been my most popular way of procrastinating on cleaning...pulling weeds...which on days when my house is clean and paperwork all done...which isn't very often....the paperwork being done.....then weeding is my least favorite thing and at that point in time....I'll find something to help me procrastinate against pulling weeds.

hhhmmmm....but I digressed I guess...hehehehehe....regardless.....daisies are my favorites...white Shasta like daisies....because to me....they are simple and ....I love the more simple things in life. This 'representative of daisy like flowers' was in a bouquet I bought at the store and when laid on the counter....I saw it reflected in the toaster side and couldn't pass up the chance of 'making two out of one'.

No comments:

Post a Comment