Thursday, March 5, 2009

Looking Out

Maybe....just maybe....Lady Luck knows what she is talking about. Yet another awesome sunrise of which I caught just the tailend (with my camera that is). The drive in was breathtaking. The sun had an orange hue to it that I had not seen...or atleast don't remember having seen it in the past. Another ride in to work making me regret having to come in...when I would much rather have been somewhere else...stopped on the side of the road...in a spot to allow me to capture that which Mother Nature provides that just can't seem to be captured (atleast not by me) on a camera.

And then....of course....the highlight of it all....the first afternoon of the season that was a 'must have sunroof open' during ride home kind of day. This...makes all the long winter memories be just....that....memories.

So maybe Lady Luck knows what she is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment