Friday, March 6, 2009

Accidental


Winter makes it difficult to get out and find those 'subjects' that are needed to gain some familiarity of exactly how this stuff should work for important occassions that one might unexpectedly get asked to help out with...such as weddings.
Some family members joined me for dinner this evening as I await another project to be completed enough by 'hired help' to allow me to apply my creativeness to its final condition. Quietly, I attempted to find just the right settings to capture a good photo that would make me feel as if I was capable of what seems that it should be such a simple 'photo shoot' opportunity. For some reason..of course....why not....my camera decided it would play the part of an 'inoperable' modern technology gadget and yet...somehow...I captured this 'somewhat of a neat' picture of my niece. It's interesting when something mystical as such turns up on my laptop screen. It really does warm me inside...but...maybe it's only me.

No comments:

Post a Comment