Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

I had a day of vacation last Friday.
It's month end at work.
Business is booming right now...which means....long hours again...or should I say longer.
I was out ill on Monday.
It's month end. The everyday 'needs to be done' stuff was pretty much taken care of before I left last Thursday.
I was quietly reprimanded for being behind on Tuesday. Two days behind...which turned in to many days behind before Wednesday was over because of the booming business stage.

Lunch is at the desk again...not much out of the ordinary. I did try to walk today....cell phone rang....it was work and five minutes into the walk...I turned around.
My brain...is exhausted....literally exhausted.

I worked out extremely hard last week....as I did in June....then came July....a 'holiday' month, right? I take a day off at work....and get behind. I take a day off from working out...and get...more of a behind. lol!!!!

I didn't have the energy to do much of anything when I got home almost 13 hours after I left this morning. I wanted to attend Music on Main today...with the Reggae music going on. I didn't. Wish I had.

I stood at my back fence for a few minutes...camera in hand...wondering what would enchant me today...with such an exhausted state of mind.

The river.
Down the hill.
To the river edge.
Meandering.
Frogs jumping.
Fish jumping.
Reflections.

We sit.
We watch.
We think.
We wonder.
We....take a deep breathe, a sigh.

The magic...the peace...the tranquility.........

No comments:

Post a Comment