Saturday, July 18, 2009

WorldWide PhotoWalk

I did it. I walked and photographed. For. Two. Very. Short. Hours.
I didn't get so many shots that I thought I would get when I showed up early and drove through the park to scope it out.
I got stuck....in the little zoo area...with the Llamas. hehehehehe
The day...was overcast.
The people were great.
The sun came out periodically.
The wind...messed up alot (that's my story and I am going to stick with it.)
I did this for practice.
I wasn't going to enter the 'contest'.
I have but after now having spent so many hours going through all of the pictures today that I took...I'm not sure I turned in the right ones...but...realistically...there were some 39000 walkers this year and I really don't expect anything.
I had fun.
I learned a lot.
I can't wait for the next one and plan on doing more on my own..with others.
I really...really....need to win the lottery!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment