Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Windy Effort

I came home today to find my current 'favorite flower' in my gardens, broken off...by the wind I would suspect..although it was a pretty clean snap. I grabbed it up and floated it in the bird bath hoping it would extend its life a bit longer.

There was even a bit of rippling in the shallow bird bath water due to the wind. It made it very difficult to get the exact shot that I wanted. This one was way over exposed but the less blurry of most of the others. Again, surprised by an element in the picture that I didn't pay attention to until I reviewed the pics on the screen.

One. Refreshing. Droplet. All along I just wanted a picture of its reflection, colorful shadow in the room. Another...Mother Nature surprise...a refreshing one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment