Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just a ...Little Bit Off


If you read my other blog....you know...last night was a personally trying evening...yes...even if for silly silly reasons.
I didn't sleep well...for whatever reason.
Today....I helped with another wedding. The church was hot. I melted...continuously. I was grumpy. I wasn't quite there...mentally....as I should have been. I worried too much about my capabilities. I used a newer lense I had.
I learned.....that when someone else is depending on you, you should use something more 'dependable'....something more familiar.....
You should get a good nights rest before hand.
You should not do something the day before that will get you mentally....going the wrong direction....even if it is for such silly silly reasons.
"Dear Friend, that I assisted. I apologize for not being completely there. I hope that...something was usable...if even just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment