Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reflections

Every chance I get.....every day it is as gorgeous as it was today....my Lexi and I go for a walk in the afternoon....to burn some energy (her's pent up from the day, mine built from daily 'challenges' in between 4 walls...different than hers), to ponder, to enjoy, to reflect on .....all the things in life....my life....my family's lives....Sometimes with my camera, sometimes without depending on the route I am taking....or rather whether I plan on walking....or somewhat jogging (as that is quite difficult sometimes with a camera strapped around my neck).
I was ssssooooooooooo glad I had my camera with me this day....and it is so true that this is one of the best times of the day to 'look through those lenses'....when the sun is setting...shedding it's quiet, peaceful aura across........everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment