Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Beginning

I have this passion...to be creative....to write...to photograph.

I always hoped that someday I might grow up and write a book. Maybe my blogging will be it. (guessing I better start improving, start being more creative.)

I always wanted to be an artist. To learn how to paint my own 'Mona Lisa' per se. Maybe this photo/blogging will be my 'painting'....my 'art'...one of my dreams come true (you know...like my other dreams of winning the lottery are coming true.) Hey....I do have control here (so I should remind myself).

I fell upon a wonderful 'muse'.

It's a new year. A new page...which hopefully will turn into an entire book of writings and owlography...of course.

Bear with me. I'm new at all of this.

TIME TO WAKE UP THE CREATIVE LOBE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment